CARING LEATHER SHOES
If shoes are cared for regularly, they will stay longer, look better, and keep their shape.
· Use a horn to ease the foot into the shoe to prevent the backs of the shoes from creasing and cracking.
· Give your shoes a rest! Keep two pairs of shoes for wearing on every other days. This will allow perspiration and any moisture to dry thoroughly.
· Do not wash shoes or insoles in the washing machine.
· To clean the leather shoes, gently wipe excess dirt with a soft, dry cloth then wipe the shoes with a damp cloth.
· Allow footwear to air dry. Wet shoes should never be dried in front of an open fire, put in a dryer, or put on a radiator.
· Let the leather dry naturally before applying cream polish (Never polish shoes when they are wet).
· Use Shoe trees to keep the shape of the shoe intact
· Use a Protector Spray for water and stain protection to protect your leather shoes